via Galeazzo Alessi, 8
One position at Folder!
– Exceptional attention to detail when executing web pages and online data visualisations based off a digital design;
– Attitude to research and prototype quickly;
– Willingness to innovate and to adopt new technologies and solutions;
– Good communication skills and the ability to work independently and in teams;
– Strong organisational skills;
– Good knowledge of spoken and written English;
– Experience to work within a design team, under the guidance of a creative director and in close collaboration with a team of designers;
Technical Skills Requirements
– 3+ years professional web development experience;
– Ability to deliver elegant code, solving complex technical issues with simplicity across platforms;
- Proficiency with D3.js, p5.js, WebGL and understanding of the basics of data visualisation;
- Experience with CMS front end custom development;
- Knowledge of PHP and MySQL;
- Solid experience with Git versioning and collaborating with other developers remotely;
- Solid ability to execute responsive websites.
- Back-end experience
- Server experience
If you want to apply for the position please send us an email at email@example.com with a CV and a portfolio of your projects.
Job & internship applications
We are happy to be a small studio and we intend to stay small. We prefer to collaborate with different professionals on specific projects rather then hiring new designers. For this reason, we will publish a news update if we are seeking collaborators for new work. Nevertheless, we are always glad to receive PDF portfolios (no more than 5mb, please).
We apologise for not being able to reply in a promptly manner. Thank you for writing anyway, we appreciate a lot your interest in our work.