via Galeazzo Alessi, 8
Junior graphic designer position at Folder!
Studio Folder is looking for a highly creative, flexible, independent, motivated and talented junior designer to be involved in visual and interaction design activities. The ideal candidate will work with colleagues, various professionals and suppliers to provide design solutions across different platforms such as web, print and environmental applications.
You’ll be a driven self-motivated designer with at least one year of experience in a studio who is eager to learn continuously and excited to work hard in a field that is changing by the day. The position is available from April.
Applicants must demonstrate the following qualities:
- a strong educational background, with professional experience in visual/interaction design;
- fluent Italian and English, spoken and written;
- excellent ability to multi-task and prioritise in a dynamic and fast paced environment, with attention to detail;
- a confident, professional attitude with strong verbal, written and graphic communication skills;
- a high level of judgement, diplomacy and discretion;
- strong clean visual design sense;
- attitude to research and prototype quickly;
- strong organisational skills;
- experience working within a design team, under the guidance of a creative director and in close collaboration with a team of designers.
- ability to work independently;
- help the team defining concepts for projects;
- analysis and definition of the project requirements;
- designing and developing the visual and physical outputs of projects;
- communicate effectively ideas to the team.
- Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, SketchUp or 3D modeling program, After Effects;
- At least one interface prototyping software, such as Sketch;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
You will be based in Milan with possible travels abroad.
If you want to apply for the position please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and a portfolio of your projects.
Job & internship applications
We are happy to be a small studio and we intend to stay small. We prefer to collaborate with different professionals on specific projects rather then hiring new designers. For this reason, we will publish a news update if we are seeking collaborators for new work. Nevertheless, we are always glad to receive PDF portfolios (no more than 5mb, please).
We apologise for not being able to reply in a promptly manner. Thank you for writing anyway, we appreciate a lot your interest in our work.