via Galeazzo Alessi, 8
Open position for studio manager at Folder
Studio Folder is currently looking for a studio manager to join its Milan-based practice.
We are looking for an administrator and office manager who is motivated and organised to take responsibility for the smooth running of our studio. The role will include coordinating the office, contributing to bids and other new business opportunities, supporting projects through research and managing our online activities.
The right candidate should be fluent in Italian and English and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You need to be highly organised, able to prioritise tasks and manage your time efficiently.
- assisting in all aspects of practice admin
- financial support to include invoicing, purchasing and bank reconciliation using online software
- coordinate and produce bids and client presentations
- calendar management
- staff management
- producing and circulating press releases and marketing materials
- maintain practice filing system
- undertake other administrative tasks such as travel arrangements, expenses, binding, photocopying and printing
- manage and develop our online presence
Qualities and experience:
- previous office experience
- experience using Adobe Creative Suite is highly desirable
- excellent organisational and time management skills
- exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- attention to detail
- a team player who shows a positive and professional attitude towards projects and colleagues
- reliable, flexible and adaptable
The role could be considered on a full or part-time basis. You will be based in Milan with possible travels abroad.
If you want to apply for the position please send us an email at email@example.com with a cv and a covering letter outlining your qualifications and demonstrating how your skills and experience match the job description. Please also state your current notice period.
Job & internship applications
We are happy to be a small studio and we intend to stay small. We prefer to collaborate with different professionals on specific projects rather then hiring new designers. For this reason, we will publish a news update if we are seeking collaborators for new work. Nevertheless, we are always glad to receive PDF portfolios (no more than 5mb, please).
We apologise for not being able to reply in a promptly manner. Thank you for writing anyway, we appreciate a lot your interest in our work.